Earn 118 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBS960907
- Mfr #: ARBS960907
2000-2001 Subaru Outback Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 17.5 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 17.5 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, includes connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 17.5 in.
- Fit note: Standard Transmission
- 2001-2001: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, EJ253, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2001: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, EJ253, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2000: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, EJ251, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2000: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, EJ252, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2000: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, EJ251, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2000: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, EJ252, Naturally Aspirated"
Great value by beamer, February 13, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
It was great to find this site as locally it was much more costly. It was a fairly easy task to remove the old and replace the new, it is one of the few things that you can still do on a car if you are so inclined. Probably saved a couple of hundred between the purchase of it here and installing myself.