2000-2005 Subaru Outback Radiator - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Number of Rows: 1
- Core Dimensions: 13.38 x 27.06 x 1 in.
- Configuration: 13 x 27 in. core
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.5 in.
- Notes: 1.88 x 28.06 in. top header; 2.25 x 28.06 in. bottom header
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.5 in.
- Replaces DPI Number: 2331
- Replaces OE Number: 45111AE00A
- Replaces Partslink Number: SU3010110
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2000-2004: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2000-2004: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
by R, June 29, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This radiator replaces the OEM part on my 2003 Subaru Outback 2.5. It is almost a perfect match besides one additional cooling chamber with 2 corresponding fittings which are approprietly caped off right out of the box. With almost 180k miles on the original radiator the engine started to run hot particularly when negotiating mountain roads. The replacement radiator does a superb job of keeping the engine cool with the temperature needle rock solid in its happy spot. Credit to Subaru engineers the radiator is very easy to replace. It will take less than an hour for those mechanically inclined to have the job done.