1996-1997 Suzuki Swift Muffler - Replacement - Rear, Single, Offset, Natural, Aluminized steel, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT mufflers offer an affordable replacement for your loud and rusty mufflers. Made from premium quality steel; this OE replacement muffler features one-piece design for structural reliability - eliminates labor-intensive pipe bending, welding, and cutting.
Features and Specifications:
- Straight pipe assembly with two mufflers
- 79 in. length x 8 in. width x 12 in. height
- Oval and round casings; Matches OE specifications
- Single center inlet and outlet configuration for front round muffler
- Single offset inlet and outlet configuration for rear oval muffler
- Precision-manufactured for structural reliability
- Made to install perfectly, no modification needed
- Engineered to provide excellent exhaust performance
- Location: Rear
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Sound Level: Stock
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 2-3 business days
- Attachment Style: Clamp-on
- Body Length: 79 in.
- Case Shape: Oval and round
- Height: 12 in.
- Inlet Location: Offset
- Inlet Quantity: Single
- Notes: Straight pipe assembly with two mufflers
- Outlet Location: Offset
- Outlet Quantity: Single
- Tip Finish: Natural
- Tip Material: Aluminized steel
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Width: 8 in.
- 1996-1997: Base; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
Very good muffler by Leo, April 20, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Auto Mechanic had to remove the back bumper and other thing to get the muffler in my car (96 Geo Metro Lsi 2 door Hatchback).