1990-1994 Suzuki Swift Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 12.75 x 12.88 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.13 in. inlet size, 1.13 in. outlet size, 1.88 x 13.63 in. top header, 1.88 x 13.63 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features copper core that boosts coolant flow and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 1.13 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 12.75 x 12.88 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Copper
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.13 in.
- Notes: 1.88 x 13.63 in. top header; 1.88 x 13.63 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.13 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 1770063B00
- Replaces Partslink Number: SZ3010128
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Standard Transaxle
- 1990-1991: GA; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1990-1991: GS; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1990-1991: GT; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1990-1990: GL; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1990-1990: L; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1990-1990: S; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1989-1990: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.3L;
- 1989-1989: GTI; 4 Cyl 1.3L;