1996-2000 Toyota 4Runner Muffler - Replacement - Rear, Single, Offset, Natural, Aluminized steel, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT mufflers offer an affordable replacement for your loud and rusty mufflers. Made from premium quality steel; this OE replacement muffler features one-piece design for structural reliability - eliminates labor-intensive pipe bending, welding, and cutting.
Features and Specifications:
- 58 in. length x 12 in. width x 6 in. height
- Oval casing; Matches OE specifications
- Single center inlet and offset outlet configuration
- Precision-manufactured for structural reliability
- Made to install perfectly, no modification needed
- Engineered to provide excellent exhaust performance
- Location: Rear
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Sound Level: Stock
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 2-3 business days
- Attachment Style: Clamp-on
- Body Length: 58 in.
- Case Shape: Oval
- Height: 6 in.
- Inlet Location: Center
- Inlet Quantity: Single
- Notes: One-piece design
- Outlet Location: Offset
- Outlet Quantity: Single
- Tip Finish: Natural
- Tip Material: Aluminized steel
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Width: 12 in.
- Fit note: Federal Emissions System
- 1996-2000: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
- 1996-2000: SR5; 6 Cyl 3.4L;
Toyota muffler 1997 by Nonnie, June 28, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
No problems. Son in law put it on the car with no trouble. Dealer wanted over $400 for one.