Earn 105 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBT960904
- Mfr #: ARBT960904
1992-1995 Toyota 4Runner Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 21 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 21 in. wire length
- Flange type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Flanged
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 21 in.
- 1993-1995: SR5; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 22RE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN R"
- 1992-1995: SR5; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 3VZE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN V"
by , January 10, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
You have what I need at the right price and most of product such as the oxygen sensor workes verywell a long with cat. muffer.