Earn 12 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
1 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: BS4418
- Mfr #: 4418
1987-2009 Toyota Camry Spark Plug - Bosch - Bosch Platinum+4, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Bosch Premium Class Platinum+4 Spark Plug contains the most platinum in the Bosch Platinum Plug Series and has a unique firing technology that combines the advantages of surface air gap technology and 4 yttrium enhanced ground electrodes.
- 14 mm thread size
- 19 mm reach
- 16 mm hex size
- Platinum plug
- Gasket seat style
- Interference suppression resistor
- Surface air gap plug
- Heat fused platinum center electrode
- 4 ground electrodes
- Heat range 8
- Reduces the voltage necessary to jump the gap as well as quenching
- Provides multiple radial spark paths and surface air gap design that creates optimal exposure of the air/fuel mixture to the enhanced ignition spark
- Yttrium-enhancement of the ground electrodes further extend plug life
- Designed to reach self cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother acceleration, and increased fuel efficiency
- Series: Bosch Platinum+4
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Platinum
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Electrode Tip Material: Platinum
- Reach: 19 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 12-month or 12,000-mile Bosch limited warranty
- Fit note: 4-Speed, Automatic Transmission, Canada Built Vehicle, 4-Speed, Automatic Transmission, 4WD, To 05/1991, 5-Speed, Automatic Transmission, Canada Built Vehicle, 5-Speed, Automatic Transmission, USA Built Vehicle, 5-Speed, Automatic Transmission, Automatic Transmission, To 01/2006, Automatic Transmission, To 07/2001, USA Or Canada Built Vehicle, Automatic Transmission, Coupe, FWD, Sedan, From 08/1996, USA Or Canada Built Vehicle, Sedan, Standard Transmission, To 07/2001, USA Or Canada Built Vehicle, Standard Transmission, USA Built Vehicle, Standard Transmission, To 01/2006, To 05/1991, Wagon, From 01/1987, Wagon
- 2009-2009: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS"
- 2007-2009: LE; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS"
- 2007-2009: SE; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS"
- 2007-2009: XLE; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS"
- 2007-2008: CE; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS"
- 2005-2006: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2004-2006: SE; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 2002-2006: LE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2002-2006: SE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2002-2006: XLE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1996-2006: LE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1996-2006: XLE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1996-2003: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2001-2001: LE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS"
- 2001-2001: XLE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS"
- 1997-1998: CE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1989-1991: All Trac; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1988-1991: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1988-1991: DLX All Trac; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1988-1991: LE All Trac; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1987-1991: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1987-1991: LE; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
Very dissapointed! by Keldawwg, September 8, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Replacing plugs in my 400 E is something I don't look forward to, so I wanted to get really good plugs. These plugs did not fill that bill in the slightest. I put them in, and a couple of months later my wife reported that the car was not running great. I started looking for a problem, and went through the whole car. I actually replaced the throttle body, since everything else was new. (over $1000 part) It still ran poorly, stumbling at several rpm ranges. I finally pulled a plug, and it looked horrible! All of the ground electrodes were badly eroded. I put in a set of NGK Platinums, and it runs like a new car... I will never buy Bosch Platinum +4's again! Very expensive junk!