Earn 81 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: W0133-1607102
- Mfr #: W0133-1607102
1992-2006 Toyota Camry Brake Disc - Brembo - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Plain surface
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Brembo manufactures an OE-Quality Brake Disc that assures maximum performance and enhanced driving comfort and offers with its aftermarket rotors the same levels of quality, technology and performance that are found in many of the prestigious OEM fitments.
Easy Check: Easy Check discs feature two holes on the braking surface of the rotor, which indicate two different levels of wear and allow the state of wear of the disc to be checked at a glance. When both of these holes are no longer visible, the disc has reached its minimum permissible thickness and must be replaced.
High Carbon: With their optimized thermal inertia, Brembo High Carbon discs reduce both vibration and noise. These products are the result of Brembo technology and a meticulously controlled production process in the brand's foundries, which makes it possible to precisely vary the chemical composition of the cast iron, increasing the percentage of carbon in High Carbon discs.
PVT pillar venting technology: (Vented Rotors Only) Brembo PVT discs feature the exclusive pillar venting system patented by Brembo, which improves cooling capacity and increases resistance to thermal cracking by over 40%.
- OE-Equivalent and a direct fit replacement
- Made of special cast iron with high carbon content
- Pillar Venting Technology (Vented Rotors Only)
- Easy Check wear indicator system
- Provides a higher friction coefficient.
- Resistant to vibrations and noise.
Warranty Information: BREMBO S.p.A. warrants to the original user that this product complies with Manufacturer’s published specifications and is free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship (a “Covered Defect”). This warranty is limited in duration to two (2) years from the date of purchase or such longer period required by law.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty.
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Plain surface
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Construction: Vented
- Warranty: 2-year Brembo limited warranty
- Fit note: Vehicles Built in USA, 15 in. Wheels
- 2002-2006: LE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1992-2006: LE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2004-2004: XLE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2002-2004: SE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1992-2004: XLE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1992-2003: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2000-2001: CE; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 2000-2001: LE; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 2000-2001: XLE; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1997-1998: CE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1993-1995: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1993-1993: DX; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1992-1992: DLX; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
by , August 8, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
the price ,service quality was excellent especially free shipping when you spend over $50.00