1997-1998 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil - Replacement - C-core, Standard, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Fire up your ignition system with this brand new Replacement Ignition Coil!
features coil pack design and built to match OE specifications for accurate, maintenance-free operation; it is 100 percent factory-tested to ensure reliable and long lasting performance.
- 1 ignition coil per 2 cylinders
- C-core design
- Female connector
- Valve cover mounting location
- 4 male blade type terminals
- 12 volts
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Design: C-core
- Type: Standard
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: 1 ignition coil per 2 cylinders; 12 volts; Blade type; 4-prong male terminal
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Attachment Style: Female
- Fit note: For Vehicles with Engine Code: 5SFE, For cylinders 1 and 4, For Vehicles with Engine Code: 5SFNE, 5SFE. For cylinders 1 and 4
- 1997-2001: CE; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1997-2001: LE; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
- 1997-2001: XLE; 4 Cyl 2.2L;
by , October 26, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The clips don t line up quite right but twisted some to make them work. We ll see how long they last !