Earn 307 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 2-3 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
3 out of 5 stars
(2 customer reviews)
- Part #: REPT960302
- Mfr #: REPT960302
1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter - EvanFischer - 49-state legal - no CA shipments, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Fitment Info
This direct fit item is manufactured from high quality and durable stainless steel catalytic case and 16-gauge aluminized steel tubes for long lasting durability and for better protection. It also features honeycomb catalyst that has maximum surface area flow.
OBD-II and EPA compliant catalytic converter; It is a high quality aftermarket replacement for the OEM catalytic converter. Designed for easy installation - it requires no cutting or welding! This is manufactured in accordance to industry standards to ensure product durability and reliability; best of all, EvanFischer products are covered by 5-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty.
- Oval body
- All gaskets for ease of fitment
- 49-state legal, not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses.
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Tube Material: Aluminized steel
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 2-3 business days
- Catalyst Substrate Material: Ceramic honeycomb
- Dimensions: 108.5 in. overall length
- Warranty: 5-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty
- 2001-2002: S; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1998-2002: CE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1998-2002: LE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1998-2000: VE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
catalytic converter by B, April 24, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Overall this kit was what I needed at a good price.
Save your Money by DIY KINDA GUY, January 9, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
First of all I have a Chevy prizm 2001 so I looked around and on line this was the better price and man do I regret it! the quality of the cat is very low the paint on it you know is cheap and the product itself is bad design because the J pipe in this car is a two piece and this unit comes as one and there is no way to get it over the cross member the flange holes are way too big so you need extra washers you cant use the springs and bolt of the original because they dont fit so have fun buying the right ones and guess what after thinking there is no other way to install it I cut it before the cat to adapt it well I got that to work to my surprise that the flange by the exhaust manifold leaked like crazy because the mouth of the flange is way bigger than the original to make the long story short this cat is a BAD CHOICE SAVE YOUR MONEY! or use it buying something with better quality.