1998-2005 Toyota Corolla Spark Plug - NGK - NGK Iridium IX, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug improves throttle response and superior anti fouling that deliver an outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability with its ultimate design, technology and performance.
- 14 mm thread size
- 19 mm reach
- 16 mm hex size
- Gasket seat style
- Resistor plug type
- Solid terminal nut
- ISO length
- Projected tip
- Fine wire 0.6 mm iridium center electrode
- Tapered cut ground electrode
- Heat range 5
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point making it perfect for today's high-tech and high performance engines
- Fine Iridium tip that ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Trivalent metal plating offers superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Series: NGK Iridium IX
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
- Gap Size: 1.1 mm
- Notes: Ships to U.S. addresses only. Cannot be shipped internationally.
- Reach: 19 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 60-day NGK limited warranty
- 2008-2008: Sport; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2001-2008: S; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1998-2008: CE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1998-2008: LE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2005-2006: CE; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "1ZZFE"
- 2005-2006: LE; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "1ZZFE"
- 2005-2006: S; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "1ZZFE"
- 2005-2006: XRS; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "1ZZFE"
- 1998-2000: VE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;