Earn 207 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: W0133-1813756
- Mfr #: W0133-1813756
2004-2007 Toyota Highlander Oxygen Sensor - Bosch - Driver Side
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
The Bosch oxygen sensor utilizes a mix of zirconium and yttrium oxides and other elements to form a tough base that withstands the intense stress to which oxygen sensors are subjected. Each element is incredibly strong for best-in-class performance and maximum service life.
- Direct fit for easy installation.
- OE Style connectors and wire lengths.
- Base ceramic probe of Zirconium and Yttrium.
- Patented Platinum Power Grid.
- Fine particle filter.
Installation Notes: Vehicles equipped with Air Fuel Ratio Sensors may look very similar to the Oxygen Sensor. Please confirm the correct part before ordering and if the connector does not match, do not install.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Location: Driver Side
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: After Catalyst Before cat uses an air fuel mixture ratio sensor, part # 89467-48050.
- 2006-2007: Base; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS"
- 2006-2007: Hybrid Limited; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS"
- 2006-2007: Hybrid; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS"
- 2006-2007: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS"
- 2006-2007: Sport; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS"
- 2004-2005: Base; 6 Cyl 3.3L;
- 2004-2005: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.3L;