2004-2010 Toyota Highlander Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, Direct Fit, 14.17 in.
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Planar design
- 14.17 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Connector Gender: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 14.17 in.
- 2008-2011: Base; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, 2GRFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2008-2011: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, 2GRFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2010-2010: SE; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, 2GRFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2008-2010: Sport; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, 2GRFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2006-2010: Hybrid Limited; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "ELECTRIC/GAS, FI, 3MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2006-2010: Hybrid; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "ELECTRIC/GAS, FI, 3MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2006-2007: Sport; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS, FI, 3MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2004-2007: Base; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS, FI, 3MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2004-2007: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.3L; "GAS, FI, 3MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
What they'd sell at a chop shop by Kam, April 4, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I bought this with overnight shipping to replace an o2 sensor on my '08 scion tC, since my CEL came on and a code read p0138, so I replaced it with this one. As soon as it got here, I got under my car and it was a perfect fit. Drove for a couple miles and the CEL came back on again! New code read p0141, took it the dealership and they said it's the resistance that's different. Only reason why I didn't buy the dealerships o2 sensor was because it was $165 and this was $88 (with overnight shipping), but now I see that the $165 sensor that fixes my car would've been better than $88 dollars to trick me and pay $20 every three days for extra gas that my car is burning due to this "OE" replacement sensor. In my opinion, don't buy it. It's just a big headache. If something says it's OE replacement, it should at least work like one, instead of only fitting like one.
Wrong part sent by Edward, December 8, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
price was excellent if they would of sent the right part. It was delivered next day! Make sure you take a picture of the unit you are ordering or include part numbers.