Earn 104 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: ARBT960907
- Mfr #: ARBT960907
1995-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 22 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 22 in. wire length
- Flange type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Flanged
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 22 in.
- Fit note: From 1/95
- 1996-1997: Base; 6 Cyl 4.5L; "GAS, FI, 1FZFE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN J"
- 1995-1995: Base; 6 Cyl 4.5L; "GAS, FI, 1FZFE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN D"