Earn 401 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
1 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P40701184
- Mfr #: 70-1184
1990-1995 Toyota Pickup Headers - Pacesetter - Black, Steel, 4-1, For off road/track use, Minor modifications required
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Material: Steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: For off road/track use
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Stock flange
- Collector Diameter: 2.5 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: Yes
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gaskets, hardware, illustrated instructions, and header extension
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: RWD, USA Built Vehicle
- 1990-1995: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 22RE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN R"
- 1990-1995: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "20R"
- 1990-1995: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "22R"
- 1992-1993: SR5; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 22RE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN R"
- 1990-1990: Base; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, CARB, 22R, Naturally Aspirated, VIN R"
- 1990-1990: SR5; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "20R"
- 1990-1990: SR5; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "22R"
1991 toyota pickup pacesetter headers by fred, November 14, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Do your self a favor and don't buy pacesetter headers, i bought them for my 1991 toyota pickup and it took me two days to get them in (i've done this before on a Ls1 camaro and a few trucks). I've never struggled as much as i did to install this headers. The bolt holes and egr holes did not match at all,i had painted the headers so i knew a return was not posible. I had to file a ton off the holes and egr pipe to make them fit. It was freaking nightmare. Buy a different brand and dont look back!