1999-2002 Toyota Solara Oxygen Sensor - Walker Products - Before Primary Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Walker Products Oxygen Sensors are made to improve engine response and performance. Their typical life expectancy ranges from 30,000 to 60,000 miles if accompanied with regular preventive maintenance while heated oxygen sensors can last 100,000 miles or more.
- Improves car's engine response and gas mileage
- Effectively lowers emissions upon replacing its tired old oxygen sensor
- Exceeds OE specifications and test requirements
- Location: Before Primary Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Standard Transmission
- 1999-2002: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 1MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1999-2000: SLE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, 1MZFE, Naturally Aspirated"