- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: P1857
- Mfr #: P1857
Earn DoubleAutoPointsInstead of 182,
1993-1998 Toyota Supra Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 15.69 x 28.94 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.31 in. outlet size, 2.25 x 29.69 in. top header, 2.25 x 29.69 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features copper core that boosts coolant flow and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 12.81 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 15.69 x 28.94 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Copper
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 2.25 x 29.69 in. top header; 2.25 x 29.69 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 1640046300
- Replaces Partslink Number: TO3010175
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1993-1998: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1993-1998: Twin Turbo; 6 Cyl 3.0L;