CENTERFORCE DUAL FRICTION CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE AND DISC -- 90 percent power holding increase, 26 spline x 1.125 in. input shaft, 11 in. disc diameter; Organic/carbon composite disc material, sprung hub disc hub style, diaphragm pressure plate style; Includes counterweight assist; Does not include throwout bearing, alignment tool, pilot bushing, flywheel, and mounting hardware; This high quality part is perfect for 4WD vehicles and highly recommended for use with engines producing high horsepower and big torque output; Specifically engineered to deliver the ultimate in street or strip holding power and performance without sacrificing pedal effort and driver control; Centerforce's patented centrifugal weights premium friction materials, patented machining process provide a performance clutch with exceptional street characteristics that offer outstanding holding capacity and durability; Features full facing on the pressure plate side and a carbon composite puck style facing on the flywheel side.
- Series: Centerforce Dual Friction
- Material: Organic/carbon composite disc
- Type: Sprung hub
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Kit
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Disc Diameter: 9.125 in.
- Input Shaft Size: 1.13 in.
- Power Holding Increase: 90%
- Warranty: 90-day Centerforce limited warranty
- Fit note: RWD
This product fits the following Toyota Tacoma submodels
- 1998-2003: Pre Runner; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 1995-2003: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.4L;