Earn 372 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: NP2349002
- Mfr #: 234-9002
2001-2002 Toyota Tacoma Oxygen Sensor - Denso - Before Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Denso Super Class First Time Fit Oxygen Sensors are specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of today's engines. Each of Denso's Oxygen Sensor is constructed from the highest quality materials available. Manufactured to the OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests.
- 12.99 in. lead wire
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel, porous polytetrafluoroethylene, fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-grade platinum, and ceramics
- Double protection layer
- Aluminum oxide trap layer
- Porous PTFE filter
- Stainless steel housing
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Non-heated
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
- Fit note: 4WD, Standard Transmission, Automatic Transmission, Standard Transmission, California Emission System
- 2001-2003: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 2RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2003: Pre Runner; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 2RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2002: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, 3RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2000: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, 3RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2000-2000: SR5; 4 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, 3RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
Exact fit by DIYer, May 29, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
After not having any luck with a generic sensor went with this exact match. The generic one was failing intermittently. Totally surprised that Denso did not supply new nuts and washers. A gasket was supplied but no nuts. Luckily was able to use the old original ones.