PACESETTER HEADER, STEEL, BLACK, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- For off road use - Not legal for use on public roads and highways
; 1.5 in. tube diameter, 16-gauge tube wall thickness, 2.25 in. flange collector, 0.375 in. standard head flange; Gaskets, hardware, illustrated instructions, and header extension included to connect to stock system; Full-length style; Round head port; Easy-to-clean; Features mandrel-bent mild steel primary tubing that is black-painted to reduce under hood temperature and to resist rust and corrosion; Significantly boosts performance and increase engine efficiency; Hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors; Fabrication may be required; Not legal for use on catalyst-equipped vehicles except for racing vehicles which may not be operated on a highway; Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices; It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Material: Mild steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: For off road/track use
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: Yes
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket(s)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: 74.5 in. Bed, Fleetside, 2-Door, Standard Cab Pickup, USA Built Vehicle, USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Toyota Tacoma submodels
- 1999-2000: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 2RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1999-2000: Pre Runner; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 2RZFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1998-2000: Limited; All Engines;
- 1996-2000: SR5; All Engines;
- 1998-1998: Pre Runner; All Engines;
- 1996-1998: DLX; 4 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, 2RZFE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN L"