DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 52.88 in. effective length, 1.00 in. top width, 141 teeth; For water pump driven by timing belt; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 52.88 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 141
- Width: 1 in.
- Fit note: Car, Manufactured To Chassis No. ALH500000, Car
This product fits the following Volkswagen Beetle submodels
- 2001-2001: Sport; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, ALH, Turbocharged"
- 1999-2001: GL; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, ALH, Turbocharged"
- 1999-2001: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, ALH, Turbocharged"
- 1998-1998: TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, ALH, Turbocharged, VIN F"