DAYCO TIMING BELT -- Camshaft timing belt; Water pump driven by timing belt, interference engine; 1143 mm effective length, 30 mm top width, 9.525 mm tooth pitch, 120 teeth, hi-temperature/Teflon coated construction, round tooth profile; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 1143 mm
- Tooth Quantity: 120
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Width: 30 mm
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Volkswagen Beetle submodels
- 2006-2006: TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, BEW, Turbocharged"
- 2005-2005: GLS TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, BEW, Turbocharged"
- 2004-2004: GL; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, BEW, Turbocharged"
- 2004-2004: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "DIESEL, FI, BEW, Turbocharged"