1999-2003 Volkswagen Beetle Catalytic Converter - EvanFischer - 49-state legal - no CA shipments, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This direct fit item is manufactured from high quality and durable stainless steel catalytic case and 16-gauge aluminized steel tubes for long lasting durability and for better protection. It also features honeycomb catalyst that has maximum surface area flow.
OBD-II and EPA compliant catalytic converter; It is a high quality aftermarket replacement for the OEM catalytic converter. Designed for easy installation - it requires no cutting or welding! This is manufactured in accordance to industry standards to ensure product durability and reliability; best of all, EvanFischer products are covered by 5-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty.
- 2 oxygen sensor ports
- Round body
- All gaskets for ease of fitment
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Tube Material: Aluminized steel
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Catalyst Substrate Material: Ceramic honeycomb
- Dimensions: 42 in. overall length
- Warranty: 5-year or 50,000-mile limited warranty
- Fit note: With Dual Catalytic Converter System
- 2002-2003: Turbo S; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
- 1999-2003: GL; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
- 1999-2003: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
- 1999-2003: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
- 2001-2002: Sport; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
Good value by badone, February 28, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Great service. Part fits like oem after modifying flange to get the nuts on. It has a longer bell. Overall very pleased