2001-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Mass Air Flow Sensor - Replacement
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Replacement Mass Air Flow Sensor accurately detects the level of air that flows to the engine. It is manufactured from 100 percent brand new sturdy components and also built to match the standards of the original part to ensure that the performance will not be compromised.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Notes: Blade type; 5-prong male terminal.
- Condition: New
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: Blade type; 5-prong male terminal
- Replaces OE Number: 06A906461G
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: With Housing With Sensor, With Housing, With Sensor AVH / AZG Engine Code
- 2001-2005: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2001-2005: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2001-2002: Sport; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
Product did not work by Dee, December 30, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I bought this product and had it replaced by a mechanic just fine. However I ended up with a dead car on Christmas Day with no way to get to work. I had to take a cab that day and later found out that it was that exact part I bought that was faulty and cost way more money to fix the second time. I am thoroughly disappointed.