Earn 200 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: REPV319401
- Mfr #: REPV319401
2001-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Timing Chain Tensioner - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Camshaft Chain Tensioner ** Due to Possible Excessive Engine Oil Sludge Build Up - Prior to Tensioner Installation, Close Inspection and Removal of All Oil Sludge Build Up in All Oil Pressure Passage Ways Associated With The Tensioner In the Cylinder Head Is Highly Recommended, Reduced Pressure or Excessive Sludge Build Up May Prevent Proper Tensioning Function and Possible Premature Failure of the Electric Solenoid Portion of the Tensioner**
- 2002-2005: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2002-2004: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2002-2004: Turbo S; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2002-2003: GL; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2002-2002: Sport; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2001-2001: GL; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AWV"
- 2001-2001: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AWV"
- 2001-2001: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AWV"
- 2001-2001: Sport; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "AWV"