1999-2001 Volkswagen Golf Spark Plug Wire - NGK - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
NGK Resistor Spark Plug Wire Sets utilize a construction method known as "variable pitch" wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency interference. The variable pitch winding (loose/tight/loose) provides suppression throughout a very wide range by "scrambling" and breaking up the electrical waves radiated by the firing of the spark plugs.
NGK Spark Plug Wire Sets are built to meet stringent OEM tolerances for a variety of import vehicles
- OEM style connectors for easy Installation.
- Superior Firing and Fuel Savings
- Outstanding Durability and Performance
- Excellent Noise Suppression
- Numbered for easy cylinder identification.
- High quality EPDM and Silicone coverings.
A ferrite magnetic layer consisting of a mixture of rubber, plastic and powdered ferrite magnetic materials, offers uniform resistance and unsurpassed conductivity. NGK wires have a lower resistance than conventional carbon core wires (8k ohm/meter vs. 16k ohm/meter). This comparison is important to remember when you consider that many manufacturers recommend wires be replaced when the resistance exceeds 20k ohm/meter. This does not leave much margin for wear when the wire may only meet original standards at the very early stages of its life.
Warranty Information: 12 Month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Set
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Notes: Ships to U.S. addresses only. Cannot be shipped internationally.
- Fit note: Bosch does not recommend the use of their Platinum+4 spark plugs for supercharged or turbocharged engine applications.
- 1999-2001: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-2001: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 2000-2000: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2000: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2000: GTI GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1999-1999: GTI; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: Wolfsburg Edition; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"