1999-2006 Volkswagen Golf Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Replacement - Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side, Black, Twin-tube, Shock absorber, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT SHOCK ABSORBER
Our REPLACEMENT shock absorber is manufactured from high quality materials and are built to match OE specifications at very affordable price. Get rid of your worn damper and restore your vehicle's steering precision and handling characteristics with this product. Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Location: Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Shock absorber
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collapsed Length: 16.85 in.
- Damper Travel: 8.86 in.
- Extended Length: 25.71 in.
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Style: Loop
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Engine Designation: AEG, Engine Designation: AFP, Engine Designation: ALH, Except R32 Performance Package
- 2004-2006: GLS TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2002-2006: GTI 1.8T; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2006: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2006: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2005-2005: TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2002-2005: GTI VR6; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2004-2004: GL TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2003-2003: GTI 20th Anniversary; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2003: GL; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2000-2003: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2002-2002: GTI 337; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2001: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2001: GTI GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2001: GTI GLX; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2000-2000: GTI GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1999-1999: GL; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "ALH"
- 1999-1999: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: GTI; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: GTI; 6 Cyl 2.8L; "AFP"
- 1999-1999: TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "ALH"
by , November 12, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Shock absorbers have been opened and are in good condition. Ive only used them for a short period of time so I dont fully know the quality of the product. So far they havent presented any problems and are in great condition.