- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 Business Days
- Sold Individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: ARBV280502
- Mfr #: ARBV280502
Earn DoubleAutoPointsInstead of 50,
1999-2006 Volkswagen Golf Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT STRUT ASSEMBLY
Our REPLACEMENT strut assembly is manufactured from high quality materials and is built to match OE specifications at very affordable price. Get rid of your worn damper and restore your vehicle's steering precision and handling characteristics with this product. Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Damping Type: Non-Adjustable
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collapsed Length: 14.17 in.
- Damper Travel: 6.46 in.
- Extended Length: 20.63 in.
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Style: Special construction
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Engine Designation: AEG, Golf IV, Engine Designation: AFP, Golf IV, Engine Designation: ALH, Golf IV, Except R32 Performance Package
- 2004-2006: GLS TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2002-2006: GTI 1.8T; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2006: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2006: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2005-2005: TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2002-2005: GTI VR6; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2004-2004: GL TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2003-2003: GTI 20th Anniversary; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2003: GL; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2000-2003: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.9L;
- 2002-2002: GTI 337; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2001: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2001: GTI GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2000-2001: GTI GLX; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2000-2000: GTI GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 1999-1999: GL; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "ALH"
- 1999-1999: GL; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: GTI; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "AEG"
- 1999-1999: GTI; 6 Cyl 2.8L; "AFP"
- 1999-1999: TDI; 4 Cyl 1.9L; "ALH"