Earn 47 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: W0133-1626735
- Mfr #: W0133-1626735
1980-1999 Volkswagen Jetta Manual - Bentley - Repair manual
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Softcover, 7 7/8 in. x 10 3/8 in.
330 photographs and illustrations
by Per Schroeder
Volkswagen Front wheel drive water-cooled models covered: 1975-1997
- Buying the right Volkswagen for your needs
- Assessing the modifications for your car
- Which camshafts and intakes can give you the best balance of horsepower and torque
- Step-by-step installation of springs/shocks, stress bars, brakes, computer chips, camshafts, exhaust systems, and many other aftermarket performance parts
- Race prep for ultimate competition performance
- Type: Repair manual
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Language: English
- Notes: This is a vehicle specific repair manual
- Fit note: Volkswagen Sport Tuning for Street and Competition is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book available on buying and modifying a water-cooled Volkswagen to get the best performance for autocrossing, road racing, or street-legal fun.
- 1999-1999: GLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "ABA"
- 1999-1999: GLS; 6 Cyl 2.8L; "AAA"
- 1999-1999: GLX; 6 Cyl 2.8L; "AAA"
- 1996-1999: Wolfsburg Edition; All Engines;
- 1994-1998: GLX; All Engines;
- 1993-1998: GLS; All Engines;
- 1996-1996: Trek; All Engines;
- 1995-1995: Celebration Edition; All Engines;
- 1995-1995: City; All Engines;
- 1994-1994: Limited Edition; All Engines;
- 1987-1992: GLI 16-Valve; All Engines;
- 1984-1988: GLI; All Engines;
- 1981-1984: Base; 4 Cyl 1.7L;
- 1980-1980: All Submodels; All Engines;
Not what I expected by Corrado fixer, April 29, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I ordered this over the phone (asked for a Corrado manual). It was more for street tuning and modifications-- not really for a stock car. They let me return it without any problem.