- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: P937
- Mfr #: P937
Earn DoubleAutoPointsInstead of 61,
1985-1992 Volkswagen Jetta Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 20.5 x 11.69 x 1 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 1.88 x 12.63 in. top header, 1.88 x 12.63 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built without engine and transmission oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 20.5 x 11.69 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 1.88 x 12.63 in. top header; 1.88 x 12.63 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 321121253AL
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: DIESEL, 20-inch Core, without Air conditioning, DIESEL, With 20-inch Core, GAS, With 20-inch Core, with 20-inch core
- 1988-1992: Carat; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1984-1992: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1984-1992: GL; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "DIESEL"
- 1984-1992: GL; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1981-1992: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "DIESEL"
- 1987-1989: GLI 16-Valve; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1985-1988: GLI; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1987-1987: Wolfsburg Edition; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "DIESEL"
- 1987-1987: Wolfsburg Edition; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1984-1984: Base; 4 Cyl 1.7L; "GAS"
- 1984-1984: GL; 4 Cyl 1.7L; "GAS"
- 1984-1984: GLI; 4 Cyl 1.7L; "GAS"
- 1981-1981: Special Edition; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "DIESEL"
- 1980-1980: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS"