DAYCO TIMING BELT -- 48.2 in. effective length, 0.99 in. top width, 153 teeth, non-interface engine; Features patented and self-lubricating fabric that provides exceptional resistance to abrasion for extended pulley and belt life; Its molded cog design runs quieter and is more economical than chain drives; Designed with a high modulus glass fiber non-stretch cord that delivers precise length stability to keep the engine running smoothly over the life of the belt; The belt's compounding and tooth configurations are designed for specific applications ranging from normal service to high performance and high temperature engines; Meets all OEM specifications; With Dayco limited warranty.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Length: 48.2 in.
- Tooth Quantity: 153
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Width: 0.99 in.
- Fit note: Car
This product fits the following Volkswagen Passat submodels
- 2000-2001: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, ATW, Turbocharged"
- 2000-2001: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, ATW, Turbocharged"
- 1999-1999: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, AEB, Turbocharged"
- 1998-1999: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "GAS, FI, AEB, Turbocharged"