1998-2005 Volkswagen Passat Ignition Coil - Replacement - Coil pack, Standard, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT IGNITION COIL
Fire up your ignition system with this brand new Replacement Ignition Coil!
Features coil pack design and built to match OE specifications for accurate, maintenance-free operation; it is 100 percent factory-tested to ensure reliable and long lasting performance.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Design: Coil pack
- Type: Standard
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: 1 ignition coil per engine; 12 volts; Blade type; 5-prong male terminal
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Attachment Style: Male
- 2001-2005: GLS 4 Motion; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2001-2005: GLX 4 Motion; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 1998-2005: GLS; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 1998-2005: GLX; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2003-2004: GL; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2000-2000: 4 Motion; 6 Cyl 2.8L;
Get what you pay for by AJ, October 12, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I thought I would give it a shot for the money. Well it worked great compared to the old one but not good enough for my Volkswagen. The second time I fired up the car it set codes for each coil I cleared them and and they came back again after 2 fires. I have been a pro mech for years and am guessing there is not enough copper inside the coils and the computer sees it as a short setting a code as bad circuit. If you dont care if your check engine light is on go ahead and buy it. My gut tells me that if it has less copper inside = less voltage output = more stress on all parts = quick to fail parts.