1998-2005 Volkswagen Passat Voltage Regulator - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: Blade type; 2-prong male terminal
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Turbocharged
- 2004-2005: GLS 4 Motion; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2003-2005: GL; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1998-2005: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1999-2003: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 2001-2001: All Submodels; All Engines;
- 2000-2000: GLS; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
- 2000-2000: GLX; 4 Cyl 1.8L; "Turbocharged"
Autoparts Warehouse Saves You Money! by Robb, March 12, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Most people don t realize that a low voltage output on an alternator is likely being caused by the voltage regulator a much more inexpensive piece than the whole alternator. On MK4 Jettas alternators are good for at least 200k miles.