Earn 137 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in Same Day or Next Business Day
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: W0133-1828566
- Mfr #: W0133-1828566
2006-2009 Volkswagen Rabbit Manual - Bentley - Repair manual
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
2.0L FSI, 2.5L
Hardcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
1792 photos, illustrations and diagrams
by Bentley Publishers
Volkswagen Rabbit, GTI (A5) Service Manual: 2006-2009
The Volkswagen Rabbit, GTI Service Manual: 2006-2009 is a comprehensive source of service information and specifications for Rabbit and GTI models built on the A5 platform from 2006 to 2009. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your vehicle
Though the do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the Volkswagen owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
- 2.0L FSI turbo gasoline (engine code: BPY, CBFA, CCTA)
- 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BGP, BGQ, CBTA, CBUA)
- 0A4 5-speed manual
- 02Q 6-speed manual
- 09G 6-speed automatic
- 02E 6-speed DSG
- Covers Rabbit and GTI models 2006?2009 based on the A5 platform.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal and installation of Motronic fuel injection system components.
- Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including: Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including ball joints, front struts, rear shocks and coil springs.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement on the Climatronic and Climatic systems.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front and rear doors, fenders, front radiator support and sunroof.
- Wiring schematics with fuse/relay locations and easy-to-use illustrated component locator section. Includes R32 wiring diagrams.
- Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
Warranty Information: All sales are final on paper repair manuals.
- Type: Repair manual
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Language: English
- Notes: This is a vehicle specific repair manual
- Fit note: Volkswagen Rabbit, GTI (A5) Service Manual: 2006-2009
- 2006-2009: All Submodels; All Engines;