Earn 78 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
1 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBJ960903
- Mfr #: ARBJ960903
2009-2010 Volkswagen Routan Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Primary Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 17.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 17.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, female connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Primary Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 17.75 in.
- 2010-2010: SEL Premium; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, CGVA, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 2009-2010: Execline; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, CGVA, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 2009-2010: Highline; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, CGVA, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
- 2009-2010: SEL; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, CGVA, Naturally Aspirated, VIN X"
by jj, November 13, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
the oxygen sensor didnt work on my 2004 1500 dodge ram. the new after market sensors werent compatable with the factory sensors. only the factory ones work now its all good