Earn 315 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: EMP0034610
- Mfr #: 00-3461-0
1971-1979 Volkswagen Super Beetle Headers - EMPI - EMPI Off-Road Competition, Black, Steel, 4-1, For off road/track use, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
EMPI Off-Road Competition 4-1 OE Replacement Headers are designed for maximum horsepower and torque.
For over 30 years, EMPI has been the leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality drive axles, constant velocity joints, and boots in the automotive aftermarket. With state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and engineering solutions, EMPI was able to manufacture precision fit products that can match or even surpass the original equipment part. All products are widely recognized by major remanufacturers, distributors, and professional mechanics around the globe for its combined quality, reliability, performance, and durability. Its line of products includes front wheel drive axles, clutch alignment tools, rack and pinion steering system, gas tanks, ace-trim seats, and mag wheels. Aside from performance parts, it also includes Volkswagen parts and accessories specially manufactured for Beetle type car.
- 4-1 design
- Straight stinger style
- For off road use - Not legal for use on public roads and highways
- Series: EMPI Off-Road Competition
- Material: Steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: For off road/track use
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.63 in.
- Fit note: Convertible, RWD, Type I, Sedan, RWD, Type I, Sedan, Type I, Type I
- 1975-1979: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1971-1974: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"