Earn 137 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: BS15737
- Mfr #: 15737
1992-1993 Volvo 940 Oxygen Sensor - Bosch - Before Catalytic Converter, 3-wire, Minor modifications required
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Bosch Regular Class Oxygen Sensor provides submersible patented connection system that protects against contamination, withstands the effects of extreme temperatures, and engine vibration. Made to improve engine performance, prevents premature failure for catalytic converter, and reduces harmful emissions.
- 25.6 in. wire length
- Manufactured with a two-foot length sensor wire
- Uses a submersible patented connection system that protects against contamination and withstands the effects of extreme temperatures and engine vibration
- Posi-lock connectors that can be unscrewed and reconnected in case of a wiring mistake
Wire splicing required.
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 3-wire
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: With Bosch Injection System
- 1993-1993: Base; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B230F"
- 1992-1993: T; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B230F"
- 1992-1992: GL; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B230F"
- 1992-1992: GL; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B234F"
- 1992-1992: GLE; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B230F"
- 1992-1992: GLE; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B234F"
- 1992-1992: T; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "B234F"
Excellent Oxygen Sensor by EdK, May 3, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
A typical high quality German-made Bosch product. I saved about $100 by using the wiring from the original O2 sensor on my 93 Volvo 960. Installation was a challenge due to the age and location of the existing sensor. Had to remove the heat shield from the Catalytic Converter to get the sensor in.