DENSO REGULAR CLASS TRADITIONAL SPARK PLUG, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 14 mm thread, 19 mm reach, 0.62 in. hex size, gasket seat, resistor type, removable terminal, projected tip, U-groove ground electrode, 0.032 in. gap, heat range 20; Designed with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures; Five-rib design prevents flashover while decreasing voltage loss; Copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal; Platinum center electrode utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements; Platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles.
- Series: Denso Standard
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Electrode Tip Material: Nickel alloy
- Gap Size: 0.8 mm
- Reach: 19 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
This product fits the following Volvo C70 submodels
- 2003-2003: Base; 5 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, B5244T7, Turbocharged"
- 2002-2002: Base; 5 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, B5244T, Turbocharged"
- 2001-2002: Base; 5 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, FI, B5234T3, Turbocharged"
- 1999-2000: Base; 5 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, FI, B5234T3, Turbocharged, VIN 53"
- 1998-1998: Base; 5 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, FI, B5234T3, Turbocharged, VIN 52"