1998-2004 Volvo C70 Spark Plug - Denso - Denso Iridium Power, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Denso's Premium Class Iridium Spark Plugs is fast becoming the standard for today's high-tech engines. Employing a revolutionary 360 degrees laser welding process, Denso has created a spark plug unlike anything on the market today. Designed for durability under the most extreme conditions. Denso's patented Iridium alloy is 6 times harder and 8 times stronger than conventional platinum and can handle temperatures in excess of 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 14 mm thread size
- 19 mm reach
- 0.63 in. hex size
- 0.04 in. gap size
- Gasket seat style
- Resistor plug type
- 0.4 mm iridium center electrode
- Tapered cut U-groove ground electrode
- Removable terminal
- Heat range 16
- Designed with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures
- Five-rib design prevents flashover while decreasing voltage loss
- Copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal
- Platinum center electrode utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements
- Platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles
- Series: Denso Iridium Power
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Iridium
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Gap Size: 0.044 in.
- Reach: 19 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
- 2004-2004: Base; 5 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, FI, B5234T9, Turbocharged"
- 2004-2004: Base; 5 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, B5244T7, Turbocharged"
- 2000-2001: Base; 5 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, B5244T, Turbocharged"
- 1998-1999: Base; 5 Cyl 2.4L; "GAS, FI, B5254T, Turbocharged"