- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Diesel InjectorWe have 84 Items for Diesel Injector In-stock.
Select your Diesel Injector vehicle from the list below.
Select your Diesel Injector brand from the list below.
If you're having problems with your car's performance, then it's definitely time for you to check out its diesel engine. Sometimes though, the diesel engine isn't able to generate enough power simply because it's not getting enough diesel fluid. If this is what's happening to your car, then you'd better replace its Diesel Injector right away. Now if you don't know where to get a replacement injector, then it's a great idea that you've come here at our store. that's because here at Auto Parts Warehouse, we have top-caliber diesel injectors that you can get at the most affordable prices. Our diesel injectors feature a new nozzle design, which optimizes the flow of fuel. Installing these injectors are also a breeze! All you have to do is follow the instructions on their manual and you're already done. Without a doubt, our Diesel Injector is all you need to improve the performance of your car's engine. To get our amazing diesel injectors, all you need to do is browse Auto Parts Warehouse's catalog and that's it. Once you have placed your order, our delivery team will bring it to your place in a jiffy. So what are you waiting for? Shop here at Auto Parts Warehouse today!
Dos and Don'ts when Buying a Diesel Injector
Do not neglect the signs of a damaged diesel injector. When you are experiencing difficult car start ups, severe fuel leaks in the cylinders, and too much smoke from the exhaust, you have to act quickly and do the necessary repair procedure. The first step in fixing this problem is finding a replacement diesel injector. The task may be a little tricky if it's your first time to do this. To help you out, you can refer to the following tips on what you should do and what you should avoid when buying a diesel injector.
- Determine the right amount of flow rate that your vehicle requires to achieve its maximum efficiency. Flow rate is the amount of fluid that passes through the cylinders at a given unit of time. Diesel injectors come in different levels of flow rate, which are predetermined by the manufacturer. You have to bear in mind that the increase in horsepower and speed depends on the flow of fuel that the diesel injector can possibly allow.
- Choose a diesel injector that is made from the finest materials and components to be sure that it can last for a long time. The temperature inside the combustion engine can be extremely hot. Only prime metal types such as iron and steel can withstand that condition. That's why when buying, you have to watch out for the kind of metal used in producing the injector.
- When selecting a diesel injector, take in consideration the design of the injector's nozzle. It may not be obvious, but size and form of the nozzle and its needle affects the fuel flow rate. When looking for injectors online, carefully check the catalogues for information regarding the nozzle type.
- Do not buy from unauthorized dealers or resellers. It's highly advisable to buy from only trusted brands to be sure that you're not only getting a high quality injector, but also a product warranty. Diesel injectors are pricey; they cost a hundred dollars or more. Branded injectors have a heftier price tag, but you have to remember that you're also paying for the warranty, and this warranty is your protection in case you bought a wrong part or you got a damaged injector.
- Do not purchase a diesel injector unless it's an OE replacement or a direct fit. Remember that leaking fuel in the cylinders is a very common problem when the injector loosened and lost its proper fit in the cylinder. A wrong-sized replacement injector, even though it's new, may generate the same problem. Aside from fuel leaks, you'll also have a hard time installing it because you still have to cut or trim it.
Amp Up That Horsepower: Install a Diesel Injector
One of the simplest and easiest performance enhancements that you can do to maximize your car's fuel-efficiency and horsepower is by installing a diesel injector. The diesel injector pumps the highly pressurized fuel into the cylinders for efficient distribution into the combustion chambers. It helps a lot in burning the fuel well to generate more power and speed.
Installing diesel injectors in your car may only take a few minutes. If you're ready to amp up your car's performance, here is what you have to do.
Difficulty level: Moderate
Prepare these tools:
- Safety glasses
Step 1: Open the car's hood and locate the valve cover. It is usually on top of the engine. Remove that cover by using the ratchet and the socket to unfasten the two bolts that hold it.
Step 2: Find the fuel injectors. Use a clean rag to wipe off dirt from the injectors and the fuel lines.
Step 3: Locate the fuel supply lines. A line, usually in gold color, is attached to each of the injector. Remove that using your wrench.
Step 4: Take out the two bolts that hold the injector holder. Take it out of the engine for a while.
Step 5: Pull the injector out of the engine. Don't forget to wear your safety glasses because some of the fuel may squirt. Pull the entire injector assembly including the washer. Place a small duct tape on the open valve to prevent dirt from getting in.
Step 6: Place the new injector. Put back the injector holder and tighten the bolts. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining injectors.
Step 7: Reattach the fuel lines and make sure that all bolts are back in place.
Step 8: Return the valve cover. Test the car after to see if there's any leak.
See the difference that one part can make in the overall function of your car. Enjoy the DIY project and good luck!