- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Driving Light CoverWe have 263 Items for Driving Light Cover In-stock.
Select your Driving Light Cover vehicle from the list below.
- Acura Driving Light Cover
- AM General Driving Light Cover
- Audi Driving Light Cover
- BMW Driving Light Cover
- Buick Driving Light Cover
- Cadillac Driving Light Cover
- Chevy Driving Light Cover
- Chrysler Driving Light Cover
- Daihatsu Driving Light Cover
- Dodge Driving Light Cover
- Ford Driving Light Cover
- Geo Driving Light Cover
- GMC Driving Light Cover
- Honda Driving Light Cover
- Hummer Driving Light Cover
- Hyundai Driving Light Cover
- Infiniti Driving Light Cover
- Isuzu Driving Light Cover
- Jeep Driving Light Cover
- Kia Driving Light Cover
- Lamborghini Driving Light Cover
- Land Rover Driving Light Cover
- Lexus Driving Light Cover
- Lincoln Driving Light Cover
- Mazda Driving Light Cover
- Mercedes Benz Driving Light Cover
- Mercury Driving Light Cover
- Mitsubishi Driving Light Cover
- Nissan Driving Light Cover
- Oldsmobile Driving Light Cover
- Plymouth Driving Light Cover
- Pontiac Driving Light Cover
- Porsche Driving Light Cover
- Saab Driving Light Cover
- Saturn Driving Light Cover
- Scion Driving Light Cover
- Subaru Driving Light Cover
- Suzuki Driving Light Cover
- Toyota Driving Light Cover
- Volkswagen Driving Light Cover
- Volvo Driving Light Cover
Select your Driving Light Cover brand from the list below.
Tire-thrown rocks, pebbles, and even minor collisions can smash your car's driving lights into smithereens. When this happens, you won't be able to do anything but replace your damaged driving lights right away. If you want to extend the shelf life of each of your car's driving lights, then you'd better equip it with our Driving Light Cover. As the name implies, our driving light covers are designed to give the best protection to your car's fragile driving lights. Because they're built to fit almost all kinds of driving light cases, you won't have any trouble mounting these covers in place. What makes our Driving Light Cover so special is that it's made from high-quality acrylic that makes it virtually indestructible. Once installed, that the cover will instantly protect your car's driving lights. Auto Parts Warehouse now offers Driving Light Cover brands that you can purchase without overspending. Our store is all about giving you top-caliber products that you can get without the heavy price tag. Here at our store, we have various promos and discounts that are simply too good to say no to. Apart from that, we deliver right away and we have secure transactions that other stores don't have. So if you want your car's driving lights to be protected at all times, buy our driving light covers right now!
Tips When Buying Driving Light Covers
Install driving light covers on cars to prevent lights being shattered because of road debris like rocks and pebbles. Many designs of covers also change the looks of your car by giving the housing a customized look. Most cars can be fitted with ones specifically made for a certain model. Read this simple guide to help you pick the perfect headlight cover for your car.
A cover's protective qualities should be your number one priority when picking a set for your car. Plastic and steal are the commonly used materials. The usual finishes are either a black, clear, or chrome coating. Some styles are solid that cover the whole assembly, while some are grilled which have slots in them.
There are also covers that use heavy duty film that is layered on top of the lights itself. This is also a good option, but make sure that the film being sold to you is of high quality suitable to be used as protection.
Headlight covers can also be lined with color to give your lights a different hue even if you use a regular bulb. You can choose from yellow, orange, blue, green, and red. While these will definitely enhance the looks of your car, note that some states have laws against colored car lights for safety reasons. Depending on where you live, the usual colors to stay away from are red, blue, and green.
Other than color, manufacturers sometimes put various designs on these covers. Commonly used is the iconic smiling face, perfect for round lights. If you want the covers to endorse, some have the car's make name written on it.
It all comes down to the owner's taste as to what looks good on the car. Also, these covers are usually sold individually. Remember to buy a complete set for your car so that the lights would not look awkward.
Installation 101: Driving Light Covers
Driving light covers are a great way to add style and protection for your driving lights. This easy to install and easy to maintain accessory helps in keeping out dangerous rocks from breaking expensive car lights. At the same time, they also give your car a new, cool look. Installation and maintenance of these covers are really easy for anyone to do.
Difficulty level: Easy
- Dry rag
- Driving light cover
- Metal Polish
Step 1: Clean everything before installing the covers. Give the lights and light cover a good rub to remove any dirt. For steel driving light covers, clean these with metal polish to bring out the shine on them.
Step 2: Most of driving light covers have clips on its sides for easy installment. Just slot them on the edge of the light, making sure that the clips are tightly secured.
The whole process will only take you about 10 minutes.
- Since these covers are only clipped, there may come a time when they suddenly fall off the lights. To avoid such incidents, secure the covers from the inside using zip-ties.
Overtime, these covers also collect dirt and debris. Rocks stuck on these covers might end up scratching and damaging the lights.
Difficulty level: Easy
- Dry rag
- Soap and water
- Metal polish
Step 1: Take off the covers from the lights and set them aside.
Step 2: Clean the lights and inspect the case if there are any scratches or broken pieces. Replace the light if necessary.
Step 3: Clean the covers. Make sure that it doesn't fog afterwards so that your lights will be clear and bright. If you have metal covers, polish it.
This will only take around 10 minutes.
- Regularly clean the covers. It helps that installing and removing them are easy.
- Always check the condition of the clips. These might wear out in time because of the removal reinstallation.