- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Floor MatsWe have 19,673 Items for Floor Mats In-stock.
Select your Floor Mats vehicle from the list below.
Select your Floor Mats brand from the list below.
Replacing your dingy, old Auto Floor Mats is easy when you shop with us. You'll find exactly what Auto Floor Mats you need using our online catalog! We've got all sorts of awesome car floor mats and truck floor mats to choose from. It doesn't matter if you need traditional looking automotive floor mats or if you're looking for a waterproof rubber floor mats version for easy clean up. Our huge variety of auto floor mats come in so many colors and textures and brands including Highland, Husky Liner and Weathertech you're going to find the ones that fit your unique style! Wholesale pricing and fast delivery is our guarantee. New car floor mats are an inexpensive and easy way to make the inside of your ride look like new. Top brands of Highland floor mats, Husky Floor Mats and Weathertech Floor Mats.
Floor Mats 101: How to Shop
Interior carpeting and muddy shoes are definitely not a good combination. Cars come with default car floor mats and in time, after enduring muddy shoes, wet soles, and dust entering the vehicle, they give up and wear out. Cleaning floor mats is a tedious job, especially when it's been exposed to all sorts of filth and debris. If you're thinking about replacing your old floor mat, then here are some buying tips that you may find useful as you scout for a new mat for your automobile.
- Back or front? Consider which floor mat you need to buy. Is it for the front or back matting? Most of the time, the mats for the back are more rounded and smaller compared to the ones for the front.
- Vinyl, rubber, or nylon? Think about the material of the floor mat. Picking out a floor mat also depends on the kind of weather or location where you live. Perhaps, vinyl floor mats are a good option for those places where it usually snows or rains. But if you're buying just to enhance the look of your car, the nylon floor mats can give your vehicle a luxurious touch.
- Mix and match. It's good to match the colors of the mat with the car's interior. Since these are aftermarket accessories, you can choose what kinds of designs you'd want to place in your automobile. However, don't overdo it because you wouldn't want to try outrageous colors looking like you're driving in Crayola box.
- Get touchy. Visit a hardware store to be able to check out and feel the floor mats. Salesmen can also help you in coming up with your decision when you're trying to pick out a mat.
- Go techie. Since we live in the 21stcentury, everything's on the Internet! So explore the World Wide Web and visit online automotive retailers at any time of the day. With just a click, all you have to do is wait for your floor mat to be shipped to your address.
It's also a good idea to buy two sets of floor mats so that you can easily switch them in case the weather changes. With these tips in mind, you're sure to get the right floor mat you need for your car. Enjoy your shopping!
Taking Your Floor Mat to the Next Level
There are different sorts of floor mats with different purposes. Usually, the choice of mats depends on the weather condition or the place we live in. Aside from the carpeting inside the vehicle, it's good to have a protective covering over it to keep the interior in top shape. Though floor mats don't easily wear out, they may if you don't take good care of them. Vinyl or nylon mats have special purposes, but in this topic, we will discuss about how easy it is to repair the commonly used rubber floor mats. Don't worry; it's really simple as 1, 2, 3 and won't take so much of your time!
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Things you'll need:
- Garden hose
- Dish soap/detergent
- Cleaning brush
- Repair kit for rubber
- Clean cloth
Step 1: Rinse. Using the garden hose, rinse the floor mat to remove any filth or debris.
Step 2: Clean. Get a pail of water and mix detergent or dish soap with water until it's foamy. Then, dip the cleaning brush into the foam and scrub the floor mat. Be sure to thoroughly clean the areas, especially in the intricate design of the mat. When finished, shake it out and allow it to air-dry.
Step 3: Repair. Inspect the floor mat in case it has damages, such as ripped or missing rubber. If so, get the rubber repair kit and glue any ripped pieces together. Make sure to read the instructions first before doing this step. After, clean off any extra glue with a clean rag and rinse it off and allow it to air-dry.
In just three easy steps, you get to take the look of your floor mat to the next level. You don't even need any special services to do it. With just these materials in handy and your patience, you can get the job done in no time!