- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Grille InsertWe have 1,225 Items for Grille Insert In-stock.
Select your Grille Insert vehicle from the list below.
Select your Grille Insert brand from the list below.
If you want people to appreciate your ride, you can give its dull, factory look a makeover. One way of doing that is by starting with its front end. Aside from giving it a sleeker set of headlights or a more aggressive-looking bumper, you could also equip it with a stylish Grille Insert. With a variety of designs to choose from, this component helps breathe new life to your car's front area. By doing this, it will stand out from other vehicles. Aside from giving your ride a refreshing look, this component also lets air in to help cool your engine and its parts. This product is also designed to protect the radiator and other engine components located at the front area from bugs and other road debris. Now, the great thing about this component is that it can be easily clipped onto the grille opening to give your vehicle that instant facelift. All you need are your hand tools and the hardware packed with this component. Since it's at the front, this accessory is made from stainless steel, hard plastic material, or a polycarbonate material to give it the toughness needed to withstand constant exposure to harsh elements. It's also coated with different finishes such as chrome or black powder coat to help it fight off rust and corrosion. The Grille Insert can give your vehicle a look that's distinct from everyone else. So, if you want your ride to stand out, be sure to get this accessory from Auto Parts Warehouse now.
Dos and Don'ts When Replacing Your Car's Grille Insert
The grille insert located next to the grill shell of your pickup protects the radiator and engine from dirt or any foreign object that could pass through. It also adds a nice touch in front of your truck giving it a powerful look. Here are a few tips that you can follow when you want to have a grille insert for your ride.
- Take a look at the grille shell of your pickup, so you can already have an idea what grille insert shape would fit on it. You could also look for a grille insert that is specific to the type of your vehicle. With details like your car's make, type, and year, your search will be a lot easier.
- Choose between the four types of grille inserts. There's the classic billet, your standard horizontal bars. Another one is the speed and mesh grille. It has race-inspired, diamond-pattern design. The third one is the designer grille that has a flashy design, but the cut is still standard. And finally, the specialty grille, which is customized from the cut to the design.
- Determine the installation you want for your grille insert, whether it's a bolt-over, a predetermined size, or a cut-out installation. The bolt-over is the faster way to attach the grille insert on your car. However, a cut-out will be measured specifically for your car. There's no significant difference between the two, it's like choosing between ready-made grille and an exact fit.
- Budget an amount around $40-$70 if you want a good grille insert. But if you want to go all-in for an upgraded look, it will cost up to $2,000 for a high-end grille insert.
- DO NOT settle for an unknown brand in the market. The quality of their grille insert is uncertain, and they might not offer the warranty you can get from a trusted brand.
- DO NOT select a bolt-on grille insert that doesn't fit well on your car. It just might fall off your vehicle, and get damaged.
Fit Your Grille Inserts Like an Expert
Grille inserts can give your car a "face lift," and make it look new again. It can also provide protection to the radiator from dirt, and even insects that stick to your vehicle. With just a few, very easy steps from this installation guide, you can accomplish this task in no time. Also, there are cleaning tips below to teach you how to maintain that shine in your grille inserts.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Tools you'll need:
- Screwdriver set
- New grille inserts
Step 1: Park your vehicle on a level surface, and engage the parking brake.
Step 2: Open your car's hood and find the bolts that hold the car grille in place. Make sure that the hood is held properly to prevent it from falling on your head.
Step 3: Use the screwdriver or wrench to remove the bolts, and remove the car grille.
Step 4: Take the old grille insert and replace it with the new one. Bolt the new grille insert if necessary.
Step 5: Bolt or screw the car grille back in position.
Step 6: Close the hood and check the car grille, and the grille inserts if they are correctly aligned. Make adjustments if necessary.
There you have it, grille installation in six easy steps. But wait, read the cleaning tips below to maintain the shiny and attractive look of your grille insert. It's as easy as the installation guide. Check it out.
Cleaning Tips: You can easily remove dirt in your grille inserts by using a car shampoo and brush. It is also advisable to hose it with water, and wipe it with a clean cloth afterwards. This routine, if done weekly, will prevent dirt from sticking to the grille or even getting to the radiator.