We Have 1,668 Items for Grill In-Stock.
- Less than $50 (134)
- $50 - $100 (519)
- $100 - $250 (689)
- $250 - $500 (266)
- $500 - $1000 (45)
- More than $1000 (15)
Select your vehicle from the list below:
The true purpose of your vehicle's grill is to provide an attractive, yet protective cover for the open area necessary to allow airflow into the radiator and engine compartment. This open airflow area is an important aid to the cooling system of your vehicle, making it much more efficient. The grill, being in the very front of your vehicle, is one of the vehicle parts most vulnerable to damage from such road hazards as winter driving conditions and road salt, road debris, and of course front-end collisions. If you have a damaged grill, it is important to replace it promptly. Breaks in the grill can allow road debris to enter the engine compartment to interfere with the operation of the working parts within, leading to unnecessary hassles and costly repairs. Another good reason to replace a broken or damaged grill is the difference such a repair can make in the appearance of your vehicle. The grill, which is the very first thing seen as you are driving your vehicle, can ruin the appearance of your vehicle if it is damaged or discolored by corrosion. Is this the first impression you would like for your vehicle? Perhaps you would like to customize your vehicle. One of the easiest ways to make your vehicle stand out in a crowd is a great looking customized grill. There are so many style options available to suit your personal taste that it is easy to make your vehicle unique. You will find an extensive selection of the vehicle grill available in our convenient on-line catalog, making it easy to find just the right grill to suit your particular vehicle, and express your sense of style. Our commitment to great prices, and excellent customer service makes ordering your grill on our secure sight quick and easy. Our toll free telephone line is available 24 hours a day if you prefer to order your grill by phone.
What to Consider when Looking for a Grille Assembly
The grille assembly is the most noticeable part of the car or truck. When you cruise down the road and see a vehicle with a smiling grille, you immediately think,
Wow, that's really cool! Admit it; we all want to feel that our truck is the best one on the road since we crown ourselves the
King of the Road. So if you're looking for a new grille assembly, then here's a guide to help you decide which one to choose.
- Mesh: The simplest design of the grille assembly is the mesh. Though simple, it still screams elegance. This type of assembly also comes in different materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, and ABS plastic. Maintenance won't be a problem because mesh grille assemblies can be chrome plated, polished, or powder coated in different colors.
- Billet: The billet grille assembly is probably the most well known kind because it is often heard of as
custom. If you want to modify your car to get a showroom finish, then the billet design is for you. It comes in horizontal or vertical thin bars that are stacked together. Though they are just placed closely together, they still give the ultimate protection that the insides, such as the engine, of your car needs. Since billet grille assemblies are made from stainless steel or aluminum, they can be chrome plated, polished, or powder coated in the color of your choice.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC): The CNC is the most advanced design of the grille assembly. Instead of the machinist making the grille design manually, the computer program is designed to control the actions of the machine. If you want your own style for your new grille assembly, then the CNC type is the one you should get. You can even make it unique; this way, you'll be able to stand out on the road.
Benefits of getting a grille assembly:
- You'd be able to keep the rain, filth, dust, or dirt from entering the insides of your car. This way, you get to protect the engine from harm.
- Since the grille assembly is the front part of your vehicle, you can modify its look to a more unique one and leave others mesmerized and wondering what kind of vehicle you're driving.
Always keep in mind to keep the grille assemblies clean at all times so that it would be able to you're your engine protected. Regularly check for any filth and hose down after a dusty journey. The best grille assemblies also come with a good warranty, usually a year or two. You can even keep the assembly even more protected by installing a metal guard to keep it from getting banged up.
Installing a New Grille Assembly: A Guide for DIYers
Aside from the grille assembly being a mere decoration for your car, it protects the inner parts of the vehicle from rain, dust, and other elements that can harm the engine. Overtime, the grille wears out after being hit by the factors mentioned and must be replaced to keep protecting the insides of the hood. Since this is the most visible part of your ride, you have to keep it looking good as new all the time. To make your task easier, we've come up with a step-by-step process on how to replace your old grille assembly on your Nissan Xterra.
Difficulty level: Moderate
- Rubber mallet
- Small, flathead screwdriver
- New grille assembly
Step 1: First, you'll have to remove the grille assembly. Find the six plastic pop rivets on top of the grille and pry up on the rivet using the small, flathead screwdriver. Set the rivets aside so that you won't lose them.
Step 2: To find the plastic locking tabs at the bottom of the grille, pull it toward you. Unlock the tabs with the screwdriver and pull the grille up to detach it from the frame.
Step 3: If your car has any emblem on the grille, carefully remove it.
Step 4: Slide the tabs at the bottom of the new grille assembly into the plastic clips on the car's frame. Push until they lock into position.
Step 5: Connect the new grille assembly to the automobile's frame using the plastic pop rivets, which you set aside earlier. Using the rubber mallet, gently drive the rivets into the plastic connectors. And voila! Your job is done.
Tips to keep in mind:
- You wouldn't want your car to moving around, so make sure that you set the parking brake.
- If the plastic rivets get broken when you detach them, you can always buy new ones at your local store. To avoid the hassle, purchase replacement ones beforehand.