The grille assembly is the most noticeable part of the car or truck. When you cruise down the road and see a vehicle with a smiling grille, you immediately think,
Wow, that's really cool! Admit it; we all want to feel that our truck is the best one on the road since we crown ourselves the
King of the Road. So if you're looking for a new grille assembly, then here's a guide to help you decide which one to choose.
- Mesh: The simplest design of the grille assembly is the mesh. Though simple, it still screams elegance. This type of assembly also comes in different materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, and ABS plastic. Maintenance won't be a problem because mesh grille assemblies can be chrome plated, polished, or powder coated in different colors.
- Billet: The billet grille assembly is probably the most well known kind because it is often heard of as
custom. If you want to modify your car to get a showroom finish, then the billet design is for you. It comes in horizontal or vertical thin bars that are stacked together. Though they are just placed closely together, they still give the ultimate protection that the insides, such as the engine, of your car needs. Since billet grille assemblies are made from stainless steel or aluminum, they can be chrome plated, polished, or powder coated in the color of your choice.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC): The CNC is the most advanced design of the grille assembly. Instead of the machinist making the grille design manually, the computer program is designed to control the actions of the machine. If you want your own style for your new grille assembly, then the CNC type is the one you should get. You can even make it unique; this way, you'll be able to stand out on the road.
Benefits of getting a grille assembly:
- You'd be able to keep the rain, filth, dust, or dirt from entering the insides of your car. This way, you get to protect the engine from harm.
- Since the grille assembly is the front part of your vehicle, you can modify its look to a more unique one and leave others mesmerized and wondering what kind of vehicle you're driving.
Always keep in mind to keep the grille assemblies clean at all times so that it would be able to you're your engine protected. Regularly check for any filth and hose down after a dusty journey. The best grille assemblies also come with a good warranty, usually a year or two. You can even keep the assembly even more protected by installing a metal guard to keep it from getting banged up.