- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Interior CleanerWe have 86 Items for Interior Cleaner In-stock.
Select your Interior Cleaner vehicle from the list below.
Select your Interior Cleaner brand from the list below.
Your automobile is such a precious investment. Hence, it must be protected and maintained well to uphold or even increase its resale value. But vehicle maintenance isn't just about keeping your vehicle's exterior sleek and good-looking; it also means having a clean, organized, and comfortable interior. To that end, you sure will need a high-quality interior cleaner. While this cleaner comes in many different types to cater every individual's cleaning requirements, most of them are capable of removing stains and dirt from your ride's seats, carpets, headliner, floor mats, door panels, and dash. When choosing an interior cleaner for your precious ride, it's good to pick one that's 100 percent safe for any type of surface, be it vinyl, plastic, leather, or cloth. It must not also leave a greasy film residue or sticky surfaces anywhere in the cabin. More importantly, it is best to choose a cleaner that's safe not just for human but for the environment as well. For a high-quality interior cleaner that leaves a very pleasant scent in your cabin, this is the place to shop. By purchasing from us, you don't only get a clean interior but big savings as well. that's because we offer the powerful, fast, and 100 percent safe cleaner you need at incredibly low prices.
Keeping Your Car Spotless with Interior Cleaner
You put on your best suit and pick up your date. The two of you walk from her door to the driveway. It's a nice night, perfect for a movie and dinner after. Everything's fine and dandy and the date is going well so far. That is, well, until you open the car door for her. An awful smell welcomes her and she cringes. She hesitates for a second to come inside after seeing the mess on your dashboard, your car seat, and basically everywhere else. It's probably the most awkward of all the problems in a car owner's life: you're suddenly reminded that you haven't cleaned your car interior in a long while. You can easily avoid this by purchasing an interior cleaning kit with cleaners for all the types of surfaces found inside your car. Lucky for you, we have put together a guide on how to choose the right cleaning kit for your car.
Different strokes for different folks
Your car interior is made up of equipment each with different surfaces. The most common surfaces found in cars are:
- Carpet fibers
It is imperative, therefore, for you to check which surfaces are present in your car before buying a set of cleaners. Keep in mind that each surface has a specific solution that is best matched to clean it properly. For instance, a solution made to clean leather might not clean rubber surfaces well enough to remove hard stains.
Scent and sensitivity
It's just sensible to consider the scent of the cleaner you're planning to buy-you are going to be the one smelling it anyway. For owners who are very particular about their interior's smell, there is probably no other advice better than this: follow your nostrils.
You should also consider your car interior's sensitivity to the cleaner you are planning to buy. For instance, some cleaners might be too strong for a custom-dyed leather seat cover you just bought. Most cleaners have warnings about use on specific surfaces. A common practice amongst car owners is to try the product in an inconspicuous place. That way, if your expensive leather seat cover or steering wheel cover reacts differently, you can skip cleaning that part and look for a specialized solution to clean it with.
A Few Quick Tips to a Cleaner Car Interior
With you and your passengers getting in and out of your car every day, keeping the car interior clean is usually neglected. You normally decide to clean it after a few weeks, when hard stains and dirt have formed on surfaces that are very hard to clean. Fortunately, a variety of cleaners is available to help you bring back your car interior's original charm. Here are some tips we have put together to help you take care of your interior better.
- Different surfaces need different cleaners. Use cleaning solutions that are made specifically for leather, vinyl, rubber, and carpet fibers. If in doubt, you can always consult your car manual.
- Leather interior colors are dyed to match your car interior. Leather requires special cleaners and conditioners to keep it supple and soft to the touch. However, if it cracks or wears out, then it may be time to replace your leather coverings.
- Before shampooing the carpet, vacuum it to pick up all the loose dirt.
- Tobacco smoke permeates almost everything. You can use specialized shampoos on carpets and upholstery to remove the persisting smell. Wipe down all other surfaces with a sponge and a stain and odor remover.
- After shampooing the carpet, let it dry for 24 hours. Once it?s dry, sprinkle baking soda on it and rub it with your hands. The baking soda will absorb strong odors left on the carpet. Leave it for a week and then vacuum your carpet.
- Use non-scratch or microfiber towels when wiping your car's interior. Some components are made from sturdy materials, but a few of them are not scratch-proof.
- Use a long-bristled brush for areas that are hard to reach. This type of brush can be used to clean vents, speaker covers, and dashboard controls. Alternately, you can use Q-tips to clean dust that collected in the car's details.
- Interior cleaning kits usually come with instructional materials detailing proper use of each cleaner or conditioner. Follow these steps and tips carefully, as some cleaners might have very specific application instructions.