Three ways to order:
Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Home » Chevy Bel Air Greenstuff
Chevy Bel Air Greenstuff
We Have 1 Items for Chevy Bel Air Greenstuff In-Stock
Get the parts that fit!
On all orders over $50
On all orders over $50
Select your vehicle
1967-1975 Chevrolet Bel Air Brake Pad Set - EBC - EBC Greenstuff 2000, Front, Organic, Direct fit
Part Number: E35DP21145
Manufacturer Number: DP21145
- List Price: $85.80
- Our Price: $72.71
- You Save: $13.09
Designed especially for sport compacts, muscle cars, and premium American- and European-built sedans, the EBC Greenstuff 2000 line of brake pads is the perfect choice for high performance braking during spirited street driving. Made with organic man-made aramid fibers such as DuPont Kevlar or Twaron, Greenstuff 2000 boasts of a nominal friction coefficient of 0.55. Additionally, each pad has its surface finished with EBC Brake-In coating to guarantee you a high initial brake effect. With Greenstuff 2000, you are free to cruise leisurely along highways without worry.
- Emits less dust than equivalent semi-metallic pads
- Proven in tests to stop a vehicle 20 feet sooner than stock pads
- Reduces heat fade and rotor wear
- Fully shimmed, chamfered, and slotted for silent braking
- Features EBC Brake-In surface coating to accelerate pad bed in after installation
- Greenstuff pads are for spirited street driving
Install these brake pads with the help of EBC's instructional video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).
|Fit Note:||Coupe, Sedan, RWD, Sedan, Wagon, RWD, Wagon|
|Series:||EBC Greenstuff 2000|
|Quantity Sold:||2-wheel set|
|Warranty:||3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use|
Fits the following 1967-1975 Chevrolet Bel Air submodels:
- 1970-1975: Base; 8 Cyl 6.6L;
- 1970-1975: Base; 8 Cyl 7.4L;
- 1969-1975: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L;
- 1974-1974: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "VIN L"
- 1974-1974: Base; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "VIN Y"
- 1972-1974: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "VIN H"
- 1973-1973: Base; 8 Cyl 6.6L; "VIN R"
- 1973-1973: Base; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "VIN X"
- 1972-1973: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "VIN K"
- 1967-1973: Base; 6 Cyl 4.1L;
- 1972-1972: Base; 8 Cyl 6.6L; "VIN S"
- 1972-1972: Base; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "VIN V"
- 1968-1969: Base; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 1967-1969: Base; 8 Cyl 5.3L;
- 1967-1969: Base; 8 Cyl 6.5L;
- 1967-1969: Base; 8 Cyl 7.0L;
- 1968-1968: Base; 8 Cyl 5.0L;
- 1967-1967: Base; 8 Cyl 4.6L;