- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
ManualWe have 286 Items for Manual In-stock.
Select your Manual vehicle from the list below.
Need a little help fixing up your car, truck or SUV? Why not check out our auto repair manual selection? We've got almost any auto repair manual or car repair manual you might need to choose from including Chilton repair manual and Haynes repair manual brands. It doesn't matter if you're replacing, repairing or soupin up your favorite ride, we've got the auto service manual you need to get the job done! These Chilton and Haynes auto repair manuals are written by the professionals you trust and are easy to follow. Don't spend extra money on labor that you can do yourself! Shop safely and securely for the auto repair manual you need using our online catalog. Order your Chilton repair manual or Haynes repair manual today and see why we've got the most comprehensive automotive parts website around!
Getting the Right Manual for Auto Repair and Maintenance
In this day and age, who would buy a manual when everything seems to be available online? Well, many DIYers have realized that what is lacking every time they go to their garage and repair their vehicles is a paperback manual. Nothing beats a handy manual especially when you cannot afford to bring your laptop or tablet with you in your dirty garage. You don't want your greasy hands to go typing or touching your gadgets if you happen to forget a step in changing your spark plugs or your brake pads, do you?
What type of manual suits your needs?
Maybe you already have a general car manual, but you feel that there is a need to buy a specific guide for your repair needs. Assess yourself to know what kind of manual you should have.
- If you are an advanced DIYer or a professional mechanic who is always in need of a handy reference when it comes to matters concerning his engine, you need an engine repair manual. A good manual has pertinent information on how to overhaul, rebuild, and disassemble your car's engine.
- If you are the detail-specific type who already knows the basics of auto maintenance and repair, you can use a repair manual. Repair manuals are based on the experience of DIYers and professional technicians who are knowledgeable about the specific automobile model.
- If you are concerned with a particular component of your car, and you need accurate technical vehicle information with illustrations, an owner's manual is perfect for you. This will give you a more specific view on your purchased car part or component.
- If you want to know more about the service information and technical specs available for a particular make, we recommend that you buy a service manual.
Why should you buy a manual?
If you are a DIYer concerned with your own vehicle, it is best to own a repair manual that is specific to your car's make, model, and year. This way, you will be able to understand your car very well and save a lot of money for doing the repairs by yourself. And since you are knowledgeable about your car's specs and more, you can estimate how much your local mechanic would charge you for a certain repair. You can always carry your repair manual in your glove compartment. This comes in handy in case something goes wrong while you are in the middle of the road.