4-Seasons A/C Compressor
Get maximum performance from your vehicle's air conditioning system with the 4 Seasons AC compressor. Among all other components that make up the AC system, the AC compressor plays the most critical role. It is responsible for compressing and transferring the refrigerant gas. It is the power unit of the system and is basically a belt-driven pump that is attached to the engine. Since it is a pump, it has an intake and discharge side. The intake side sucks the refrigerant gas from the evaporator...'s inlet. In some designs, this process is done via the accumulator. Once the refrigerant is drawn-in into the intake side, it is compressed and transferred to the condenser by passing through the discharge side. This way, the refrigerant gas can now transfer the heat it has absorbed inside the vehicle. The area where the heat dissipation occurs is in the condenser. As you activate your air conditioner, the 4 Seasons AC compressor begins to run. It forces out under pressure and at high heat the refrigerant vapor to the AC condenser. The efficiency of the AC compressor is important for the proper operation of the AC system. Its regular maintenance should be given to avoid expensive repair. However, in due time, no matter how well you maintain your AC compressor, wear and tear will take a toll on its life and replacements will necessitate. For dependable and quality replacement, the 4 Seasons AC compressor is the smartest choice you can get for your vehicle. Look on easy-to-navigate online catalog and pick the perfect one designed for your specific model.
The A/C compressor is essential in maintaining a comfortable temperature inside your vehicle's cabin. It is responsible for transporting the coolant and the refrigerant gases within your car's cooling system. Considered as the core of any vehicle's air-conditioning structure, the compressor should be kept in excellent shape to guarantee a cool and comfortable driving experience. But due to old age and excessive use, your A/C compressor's failure is basically inevitable. Before you and your passengers suffer from heat stroke and whatnot, it is imperative for you to find the best replacement for your damaged stock. Taking into consideration all your cooling needs, let's see if 4 Season's A/C compressor is a good replacement option.
4 Seasons A/C compressor features
- OE replacement
- Sold individually
- Includes clutch
- Has 8 grooves on pulley
- Tangent mounting type
- Comes in natural or black finish
- Backed by a two-year or 24,000-mile warranty from 4 Seasons
We equipped our Toyota Corolla with a remanufactured 4 Seasons A/C compressor, and here's what we think:
- The compressor's OE feature fostered a quick and hassle-free installation-the replacement unit fits our Corolla perfectly.
- The remanufactured compressor produced less vibration and harshness, just like a brand-new unit.
- Its cooling efficiency was excellent even in high temperatures.
- The cooling ability was also consistent in all speed levels.
- The price of the remanufactured A/C compressor is absolutely cheaper than brand-new replacement units.
- The longer warranty period also deserves an additional point since some of the other A/C compressor brands have shorter warranty coverage.
- 4 Season's remanufactured unit also gets an extra point for being environment-friendly. The brand uses water-based paints for their compressors, which is very helpful in reducing the emission of detrimental petroleum-based fumes.
- Since the unit is remanufactured, its life span is relatively shorter than the new units.
- The replacement A/C compressor produced a little noise, but it was still tolerable.
The bottom line
After the series of test drives, 4 Season's remanufactured A/C compressor proved that it is definitely a good replacement option for your damaged stock. Its cooling performance never faltered even in high-level temperatures and in high-speed driving. It is important to point out that harshness and vibration were really low, considering that the A/C compressor was remanufactured. The compressor's cheaper price tag and longer warranty period were also enough reasons to give the brand and the unit some additional points.
In general, remanufactured A/C compressors do not have the maximum life expectancy of a brand-new unit. However, it is also important to consider that the life spans of almost all car parts can be prolonged with proper maintenance. The same is true for 4 Seasons' A/C compressor.
- 4-Seasons A/C Accumulator
- 4-Seasons A/C Belt Tensioner
- 4-Seasons A/C Belt Tensioner Pulley
- 4-Seasons A/C Blower Motor
- 4-Seasons A/C Blower Motor Wheel
- 4-Seasons A/C Blower Switch
- 4-Seasons A/C Clutch
- 4-Seasons A/C Condenser
- 4-Seasons A/C Condenser Fan
- 4-Seasons A/C Condenser Fan Motor
- 4-Seasons A/C Control Unit
- 4-Seasons A/C Conversion Kit
- 4-Seasons A/C Dessicant Bag
- 4-Seasons A/C Eccentric Arm
- 4-Seasons A/C Evaporator
- 4-Seasons A/C Expansion Valve
- 4-Seasons A/C Filter
- 4-Seasons A/C Heater Control
- 4-Seasons A/C Hose
- 4-Seasons A/C Idler Pulley
- 4-Seasons A/C Idler Pulley Bolt
- 4-Seasons A/C Limit Switch
- 4-Seasons A/C Low Pressure Switch
- 4-Seasons A/C Manifold Gasket
- 4-Seasons A/C Manifold Seal Kit
- 4-Seasons A/C O-Ring
- 4-Seasons A/C Oriface Tube
- 4-Seasons A/C Pressure Switch
- 4-Seasons A/C Receiver Drier
- 4-Seasons A/C Relay
- 4-Seasons A/C Shut-Off Valve
- 4-Seasons A/C Thermo Switch
- 4-Seasons A/C Valve Core
- 4-Seasons A/C Wiring Harness
- 4-Seasons Accessory Belt Idler Pulley
- 4-Seasons Accessory Belt Tension Pulley
- 4-Seasons Auxiliary Fan Motor
- 4-Seasons Blower Motor
- 4-Seasons Blower Motor Resistor
- 4-Seasons Coolant Temperature Sensor
- 4-Seasons Cooler Fitting Kit
- 4-Seasons Drier Desiccant Element
- 4-Seasons Exhaust Manifold Heat Riser
- 4-Seasons Fan Clutch
- 4-Seasons Heater Core
- 4-Seasons Heater Door Lever
- 4-Seasons Heater Hose
- 4-Seasons Heater Hose Set
- 4-Seasons Heater Valve
- 4-Seasons Radiator Fan
- 4-Seasons Radiator Fan Motor
- 4-Seasons Relay
- 4-Seasons Thermostat Housing
- 4-Seasons Thermostat Housing Cover
- 4-Seasons Transmission Oil Cooler
- 4-Seasons Water Oulet