What makes modern cars more powerful than their predecessors is their technically superior engines. This innovation in power upgrade is made possible by providing the right mixture of gasoline and oxygen. And the component which makes this happen is the fuel distributor. It regulates the fuel mass received by your vehicle's engine. Initiated by a spark, the mixture of gasoline and oxygen ignites, resulting in a series of small and controlled combustions. Over time, this fuel distributor may get worn or damaged. So to help you in choosing a replacement, here's what we think about the A1 Cardone distributor:
A1 Cardone distributor features:
- Sold individually
- Offered as a brand new replacement part
- Comes in an electronic type
- 100% computer-tested
- Features high-quality coils
- Available as a direct fit product
- Manufactured using only top-grade materials
- Built to match or exceed OE specifications
- Offers a long service life
- Backed by a lifetime A1 Cardone limited warranty
We tried the A1 Cardone fuel distributor on our 2012 Honda Accord, and here's what we have to say:
- There's no hassle installing the distributor thanks to its direct fit feature; all you need is a few handy tools and about 30 minutes time.
- It's electronic so it works well with our 2012 Accord.
- Its top-grade coils ensure correct wave form and proper spark mechanism.
- It's tough and reliable; it didn't get any damage even after our six-mile drive around the city.
- You can readily notice better acceleration and a remarkable speed.
- It's covered by a lifetime warranty so you're confident that A1 Cardone has got your back.
- It doesn't include a module with the package.
- It's quite costly compared to other brands that offer cheaper options such as Snap, Richporter Technology, and Proform.
Therefore we say...
The A1 Cardone fuel distributor performs its functions well. It provides the necessary energy to make your car run with outstanding speed and power. Aside from its modern electronic type, it's also easy to install. You just need to allot around 30 minutes to finish the installation. With the coils included with the package, you're assured that the wave form stays in its correct position and that the spark mechanism is working properly. So if you're on the hunt for a replacement part that's worth your time and money, then we recommend the A1 Cardone distributor.