Your car's steering gearbox allows you to easily control the steering wheel. It makes the steering wheel rotate while the fluid inside the steering box works with the power steering unit. Without a properly working steering gearbox, you can't possibly navigate your vehicle to the right direction. That is why it's a must that you install a high-quality steering gearbox in your car. To help you in choosing which brand to buy, here's our two cents' worth on the A1 Cardone power steering gearbox:
A1 Cardone power steering gearbox features:
- Sold individually
- Available as an OE replacement
- Comes with new O-rings and lip seals
- Features a cool-dip finish
- 100% hydraulic tested
- Available in power operation
- Offered in a smooth, black finish
- Made using only premium-quality materials
- Features easy installation
- Backed by a three-year or 36,000-mile A1 Cardone limited warranty
We tried the A1 Cardone power steering gearbox on our 2011 Honda Odyssey and found these good and bad points:
- You can enjoy a hassle-free installation, thanks to its OE-compatibility; you just need to prepare some tools and allot an hour to finish the installation.
- It doesn't get damaged easily since it's crafted using top-grade materials only.
- It offers a long service life, thanks to its durability; it didn't show any form of damage even after our five-mile drive.
- Its cool-dip finish provides long-lasting protection against corrosion.
- You don't have to worry about leakage, since this steering gearbox uses brand new O-rings and lip seals.
- It's 100% hydraulic tested, giving you the confidence that this part performs its function well.
- It's sold at a cheaper price compared to other brands such as AMO, Motorcraft, and Crown.
- It's remanufactured, so you can expect a little less quality than a brand new one.
- You don't have an option when it comes to the product's finish, but it's no big deal for users who aren't bothered by the component's color.
Therefore, we conclude...
The A1 Cardone power steering gearbox delivers maximum performance and durability. It comes as an OE replacement, so you don't have to worry about the product's fitting. Moreover, this steering gearbox's OE-like feature gives you hassle-free installation. It also saves you bucks compared to other more expensive brands. You don't need to get troubled by corrosion since this component has a rust-protective coating. So if you're into a replacement part that's top-grade and affordable, then we recommend the A1 Cardone power steering gearbox.